Thursday 16 April 2015

Legal Advice That Saved My Home And Life



My name is Sushmita. I got married in January 2014 and the marriage was solemnised in Delhi. It was an arrange marriage, which was solemnised with the blessing of elders from both the sides. Everything was going very good till the 6th month of my marriage. Subsequently my in-laws started pressurising me for getting dowry from my parental home. I told them that my parents have already given me what they could give them in accordance with their status and resources. But my in-laws started torturing me, they used to taunt me for this. Sometimes my mother-in-law used to assault me in connection with the demand of dowry.
I was helpless, I requested my husband to intervene but all my efforts went in vain as he also started supporting his parents. One day my husband and his parents threw me out of my matrimonial home and threatened that if I want to come back I will have to agree to their illegal demands. In such circumstances, I was confused and anguished as I did not know what to do and how to get out of this problem.

http://finishproblems.com/legal.php
 One day I got an SMS of finishproblems.com that I can get expert legal advice, there by calling their experts or by chatting with them. I called finish problems and discussed my problem with the legal expert and since that time my life took a positive turn.  Legal experts of finishproblems.com sensitised me about my legal rights. They made me aware of my right to maintenance under Section 125 of Code Of Criminal Procedure and other relevant statutes. They also told me that I can also file a complaint against the illegal dowry demand of  my in-laws under Section 498A of Indian Penal Code and Section 3 and 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961.  I was also cherished when the legal experts told me that I may also get restraining and residence order under Domestic Violence Act, 2005 and my in-laws would not be able to throw me out of the matrimonial home. 

Thereafter, I followed their expertlegal advice and filed all the relevant proceedings and after some time my in-laws requested me to come to the matrimonial home and they also apologised for their inhuman and unwarranted behaviour. We entered into a settlement and I went back to my matrimonial home and now I am living happily with me family and we all are very happy. All due to the expert legal advice of finishproblems.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment