Friday 29 May 2015

CAN I SAVE MY CLIENT UNDER SECTION 498-A

WHAT IS SECTION 498-A:-

SECTION 498-A: HUSBAND OR RELATIVE OF HUSBAND OF A WOMAN SUBJECTING HER TO CRUELTY.

I was suffering with problems in my marital life & I am tired of these daily arguments (chik-chik) with my wife. She filed a false complaint under section 498-A Against me, because she doesn’t want to live with me.
But there I am with clean hands. I want to live with my wife, but all in vain & she falsely filed a complaint against me.

LEGAL ADVICE:

I called on the toll free number (18001031000) which I received by message on my phone & through the website “FINISHPROBLEMS.COM”.  From their legal department, a legal advisor gave me advice to file a petition under section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights to make my marital life good & healthy. This application clearly shows that I have no issues to live with my wife, I wanted to live with her & tried to make my marital life healthy, but she wanted to trick me in a false complaint. 


FREE & INSTANT SERVICE:

I spoke with a legal advisor of finishproblems.com. They give free advice to the people like me who are suffering with these types of issues. This website “finishproblems.com” gives instant service to the people like us, who are helpless.

As a legal advisor they advised me to file a petition U/S.  9 For restitution of conjugal rights for helping me with the problem of false allegation. Which proved to be helpful for me, Section 9 petition shows that I want to live with my wife & make my marital life healthy & it also shows that she tricked me in false allegations.

I felt elated when I spoke with the legal advisor from “FINISHPROBLEMS.COM” and shared my experience with them as they provided me with a very fruitful solution and also understood my problem. After their legal advice, I am living a better life with a satisfaction that someone is there to understand my issues.

No comments :

Post a Comment